Laser Skin Tightening
Advanced Laser Skin Tightening
Lasers are powerful tools for safe and effective skin tightening. If you are concerned about wrinkles or loose skin, laser skin tightening may be a good option for you. Laser skin tightening devices use an infrared light source to heat the collagen under the skin’s surface, causing the skin to contract and tighten.
Clareon is a skin-tightening device that uses lasers to provide deep dermal tightening. We are able to fully customize your treatment for the best results using a variety of detachable hand pieces. Using a range of wavelengths to heat the collagen under the surface of your skin, Clareon effectively stimulates long-lasting collagen renewal to treat lax skin anywhere on your body, including the face, neck, abdomen, thighs, and arms.
Clareon utilizes a patented, highly safe light technology called Krypton. This lamp utilizes the useful wavelengths of the spectrum without producing excessive melanin and blood absorption, a problem typical of older technology. Treatment is comfortable and has few visible side effects. Most patients benefit from a series of two-to-four sessions, though the best treatment plan for you will depend on your individual needs.
Full Face $500
Neck & Decollette $400
Half Arms $400
- Discontinue use of Retin A, tretinoin, glycolic acid, or any wrinkle cream for one week prior to treatment.
- Discontinue aspirin, Motrin, ibuprofen, Aleve, gingko biloba, vitamin E, fish oil, and garlic supplements for two weeks prior to treatment.
- Take Valtrex 500mg, twice a day beginning the day before treatment if you have had cold sores in the past.
- Please arrive to your appointment with a clean face and no makeup.
- Application of cool cloths, ice packs, and cool gel immediately following treatment can help alleviate post-treatment discomfort and stinging that may occur.
- Mild swelling may be expected immediately following treatment and generally resolves in 1-2 days after treatment. Sleeping with your head elevated on several pillows may help reduce swelling.
- Gentle cleansing and use of non-irritating cosmetics is permitted after treatment. The use of retinoids and glycolic acid should be avoided during treatment recovery (approximately 72 hours).
- During the first two weeks after treatment, new skin will begin to form and it is essential to avoid injury and sun exposure during this time. You should use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 whenever you are outside for up to six months post treatment. Look for sunscreen with zinc oxide.
- Once the treatment area has initially healed, some itching or dryness may occur. This will gradually clear. The use of non-irritating moisturizers may provide relief.